Do I need to register my house alarm?

  • The owner or lessee of any police, fire or medical emergency alarm device is required to have an annual alarm permit, effective from August 1 through July 31. New alarm permits have been drafted which require new and updated information. These permit forms, along with a copy of the fine and fee schedule will be mailed out in early August. Application deadlines will be extended until August 31.
  • Click here for more information, and to download a permit application.

How do I get a parking permit for persons with severe disabilities?

  • Come into police headquarters, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm and speak with the officer at the front desk. If you have a temporary permit or are applying for the first time, you must bring in the application, signed by your doctor, as well as proper identification (drivers license or NYS ID card). You also must have proof that you live in the Village of Mamaroneck. If you need further information call 914-825-8523.
  • Click here for a copy of the application.

Is a permit necessary for a Block Party?

  • Yes. Click Here for a copy of the permit. There is no fee associated with the issuance of a permit. 

Do I need a permit to hold a Garage Sale at my residence? If so, is there a fee?

  • No permit is necessary for a resident to hold a garage sale at their residence, hence, no fee.